Helpful tips on how to get rid of cockroaches
Cockroaches are another one of those pests that at some time or another we all have to deal with. They enjoy warm and wet locations, so the kitchen and bathrooms are the perfect places for these pests to set up camp in your home.
In the kitchen, we suggest;
- Keeping surfaces and the floor clean and tidy generally
- Removing any food sources from the sides
- Clean up any spillages
- Store food in airtight containers
- Removing any leftover pet food and water over night
- Empty your bins regularly
- Rinse out containers that have been storing food before throwing them out
In the bathroom, we suggest;
- Removing any standing water in buckets or sinks
- Clean sinks and pipes regularly
- Repair any damaged pipes and check them regularly
- If you find any cracks or other potential entrances, it is best practice to seal these quickly
If you think you might have a problem with cockroaches please do get in touch, we are here to help!