Dealing with pests in Virginia Water, Windlesham, Bagshot & Lightwater
Pests can be a real pain. They can also be dangerous too, leaving behind damage and destruction to your property. As well as this, some pests pose a huge threat to your health. For these reasons they need to be dealt with successfully and quickly. Is it really a problem you can deal with yourself?
DIY or professional help?
There are times when over the counter products can be helpful, but if a pest problem is not dealt with in a timely manner it can escalate really quickly – especially in optimum weather conditions. When you are inundated or cannot find the source of your pest problem you most definitely need the expert knowledge and skills of a professional pest controller to help deal with the situation.
I’m James Banham – the local pest controller for GU18 GU19 GU20 & GU 25 and am part of West London Pest Control team. I can deal with any of your pest control issues.
Why choose to use a professional?
- Safe – some pest control remedies and treatments available to buy over the counter are chemicals that require really careful handling. If used incorrectly, they can pose a threat to you, your family, pets and non-target animals. I am fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and insecticides.
- Know-how – some pests are stubborn in their habits and thus knowing how to deal with them is of extreme importance. My vast experience helps me predict and control their behaviours.
- Humane – no animal or bird should suffer unnecessarily and the same is true of pests. Using a professional pest controller means pests are dealt with quickly and humanely.
- Specialist – I am fully qualified to handle all pest problems and hold many specialist certificates, such as ‘Principles in Rodent Control’ and ‘Associate of Rodent Specific’
- Trusted – I have worked with many domestic households and businesses in and around the Guilford area
If you have a pest problem and would like it sorted quickly and efficiently I am the person to call.
Call today for a free, onsite survey and no obligation quotation. My work is full insured and results guaranteed too!