Meet Michael Coates of Combat Pest Control
Michael (Combat Pest Control founder) & Gary (West London Pest Control founder) are brothers that both served in the British Army together, so they have ALWAYS been part of a team.
Combat Pest Control & West London Pest Control are now in partnership. Combat will be servicing all new enquiries in the W postcode areas. Call now and you will be put through to Combats operations team and all works will be carried out using Combats systems, pricing and accountability.
Do you need effective pest control or eradication in Chiswick, Grove Park and surrounding areas?
If so, then make the one call you need to Combat Pest Control.
I’m Michael Coates and, working in W4 on an almost daily basis means that my response can be immediate and efficient.
Efficient pest control is not ‘at all cost’
A pest is an insect, animal or bird that is too close for comfort. This can be anything from wasps in the attic, to rats in the garage but, regardless of what the pest is, it needs to be dealt with humanely. To cause any animal or bird unnecessary suffering is a crime thus, calling in the professionals is the right solution.
Contact Combat Pest Control with confidence
I’m Michael Coates and I have been a professional pest controller for some time now. I know how to respond to a pest control emergency and fully appreciate how anxious people can feel when under siege from an unwanted pest.
- I can deal with ALL pests from the smallest bug, to the biggest bird or animal! Qualified in pest control, I use a variety of methods and treatments
How pest control issues are dealt with in W4
- Assessment – every assignment needs to be thoroughly assessed so that the pest or pests are identified, as well as the scale of infestation
- Quotation – from this initial assessment, we provide you with a comprehensive quote covering all aspect of the eradication or pest control process
- Treatment – we only use humane treatment, and methods that are suitable for use in the environment in which we operate. One treatment for one pest may not be suitable from one situation to another
- Prevention advice – once the pest has been dealt with, we always make sure our domestic and commercial customers have advice and any preventative measures in place in an attempt to prevent future pest control issues
Why wouldn’t you want your pest control problem dealing with quickly, effectively and successfully? Fully insured and guaranteed call me for an immediate response.