Problem with birds? Foxes noisily scrounging through bins in the small hours? Bugs in the bed or fleas in the sofa?
No one likes to ‘admit’ to a pest infestation. Embarrassment, fear, anxiety and discomfort can all prevent us from seeking professional help when we need it most – and the start of the problem or when you first notice you may have a pest!
I’m Spencer Willmott and I have a solution to every pest problem, guaranteed.
There are many pests – ants, bees, silverfish, wasps, seagulls, pigeons, rats, mice, squirrels, rabbits, urban foxes, bedbugs, fleas, flies, to name but a few – and, when their numbers are out of control and spilling over into your home, business or public spaces, you need to do something about it.
Some pests are harmless enough and do not spread disease but are more irritating than anything. Other pests however, can be downright dangerous. The cockroach spreads salmonella, the rat excretes a bacterium that makes us ill. The wasp and the bees can both deliver a sting that can be fatal in some cases.
Pests seek the same things we do – shelter, food, safety and somewhere to breed and nest. Our homes, the cellar, the garage, the garden shed, the garden itself, the porch, the balcony, the roof, the chimney, wall cavities, as well as public spaces, sewers, gardens and work premises are all ideal in so many ways.
But, their presence can mean not only danger to human health from disease, but problems in other ways too. Rats and mice gnaw at everything, from wood to cardboard, to stored materials and more.
In many cases, attempting to deal with the problem yourself can make the infestation worse but can also be dangerous, especially if you don’t have the training, the right equipment and so on.
This is why if you suspect you have a pest infestation or problem that you call me, at West London Pest Control.
Working on a regular basis in and around Fitzrovia, Tottenham Court Road and many other areas in the W1T postcode, I can respond immediately to calls for help in terms of pests.
Qualified and experienced
- 6 years’ service in the Army, followed by 7 years’ in the Fire & Rescue Service see me well-equipped with many skills and abilities for use in my daily pest control work
- Holding the Level 2 award in ‘Pest Control & Management’ from the Royal Society of Public Health sees me well placed to deal with all pests
- I hold a number of specialist skills such as Confined Space Training (CST) and health & safety through the National Examining Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- I hold a number of additional qualifications, utilised in many pest control assignments – manual handling, working at height, First Aid, water rescue and so on
- All treatments and methods used are safe for use in and around the home, the workplace and so on, and all solutions are humane too
All our pest control work in and around W1T is insured and guaranteed. Phone now for an immediate and professional response to your pest infestation.