A pest is when a bird, animal or insect becomes a nuisance. They can be outside or inside your home (or both!) and their presence can make you feel uncomfortable, embarrassed and, in some cases, ill.
As soon as you suspect you have a pest, even if you are not sure what it is, the best course of action is to call West London Pest Control.
I’m Spencer Willmott and I regularly work in West Kensington helping people live a pest-free life once again.
Qualified and experienced
However, when you call on the services of a professional pest controller, you want to be confident that they can do what they say they can…
- I hold the level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification, awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health
- I also hold a variety of additional certification in various specialist methods of pest control relating to specific pests, e.g. rats, mice and so on
- Health & safety is imperative to protect you, your family, pets, wildlife as well as my own safe working; I hold the general certificate in health and safety awareness and practice as awarded by National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- I also hold the correct qualification to work in confined space; the Commercial Operator Confined Space Training is important when working in enclosed spaces both in domestic and commercial properties
- With 7 years military service, followed by 6 years in fire and rescue service, I come equip with all manner of training and experience, including current First Training, Water rescue and more
Fully insured too, I not only bring a range of qualifications but a vast amount of experience too.
From the smallest insect, to helping control urban foxes, I deal with all kind of pests in the W14 area.
Some pests can be eliminated in one visit, whereas other take a little more perseverance. But, elimination is only one part of the solution – prevention is also part of the service that I offer.
There is no doubt that our habits have an impact on pests; urban foxes have long learnt to scavenge from bins. Travel both domestically and globally aid the spread of some pests such as bedbugs. Pests that were once considered an issue from years gone past are now prevalent once again.
Changing habits is key in so many cases but, many people still think that pests are a sign of unhygienic conditions. In the main, this is not the case as like humans, pests are attracted to places that offer them shelter and safety, as well as warmth and a source of food. Our homes, gardens and outbuildings are perfect.
Pest control and elimination is at its most effective when the infestation is caught at the earliest possible stay. Do not delay, call me to arrange a free onsite assessment.