Do you have a pest infestation or issue in West Ealing?
Pests are everywhere but animals, insects and birds don’t become a problem until they try and share ‘our space’, whether that is a wasp nest in the porch, a rat in the cellar or bugs in the bed.
What tends to happen…?
People, on discovering the pest, attempt to deal with it themselves. From laying traps, using chemical sprays or buying expensive over-the-counter remedies, people may think they have dealt with the problem only to find it reoccurs some weeks or months later.
Pests are hardy things, from the smallest insect to the most common animal or bird thus, having an understanding of how they live, scavenge, their mating habits, life cycle and so on is important. For example, simply laying a trap will not catch the rat; it will detect its presence and avoid it.
Getting professional help
Many people delay calling a pest control professional, mainly through embarrassment and fear of the cost but, as a professional pest controller working in West Ealing, I know that dealing with a pest problem quickly – and in its early stages – is key to elimination and control.
Who am I?
I am Spencer Willmott, a professional pest controller with many years’ experience of dealing with pest across the W13 postcode area. I work with both domestic and commercial customer to control and eliminate all kinds of pests in all situations and scenarios.
I am highly qualified too…
- With 7 years military service, followed by 6 years in the Fire & rescue Service, I bring many qualities and skills to my pest control work
- Qualified in pest control, having successfully completed the Level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ as awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH). This comprehensive qualification covers all pests, as well as the safe use of pesticides and insecticides
- Some pests need considerable effort and expertise to eliminate or control; I hold a variety of additional qualifications, specialising in key pests and areas
- Not only am I fully insured, but I also hold a General Certificate in Health & Safety, awarded by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- Managing risk is key in pest control work and being able to identify hazard and avoid them is part of the role but, if things did go wrong, knowing how to deal with them quickly is important. I carry a full, current First Aid certificate, along with Water Rescue training. I have also attended courses on how to work at height, along with training to work in confined spaces
- I use humane methods of pest control only
Which pest and where?
All kinds of pests can be found in all kinds of locations, situation and buildings across West Ealing and, at some point in my career, I will have eliminated them.
No pest is too big or small, and no infestation too big or small for me to deal with. Don’t waste time and money on shop bought ‘methods’; call me for a free onsite assessment!