How do you know if you have a pest problem in W10?
You may think this is an easy question to answer and, in some cases, it is. You notice or see the pest around your property or business but there is no damage or other issue, so you think not to worry.
But, in the many cases, when you see the pest, there is already a deep-seated infestation. With other pests such as insects, they are harder to spot but, you may notice you have itchy bites on your ankles (fleas) or spots in a straight line on your torso (possibly bedbugs). Some people disregard these signs until once again, the infestation is deep-seated.
Which is best – do it yourself or a professional service?
Like many things, making the one phone call to a professional service can guarantee that the best results are achieved, quickly. And this is certainly the case in terms of pest control issues and West London Pest Control.
I’m Spencer Willmott and with many years’ experience of working in and around North Kensington, Ladbroke Grove and so one, I know the area of W10 very well – and the pest problems that can be prevalent here.
Fully insured and highly experienced, I have the qualifications to match;
- I hold the comprehensive Level 2 ‘Pest Control & Eradication’ qualification from Royal Society of Public Health
- I have also been awarded the General Certificate of Health & Safety in Practice from the National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- I can work in enclosed spaces, after receiving Confined Space Training (CST), including the use of breathing apparatus PP10 and CF10
- I hold a variety of additional qualifications such as First Aid, an understanding of Working at Height, water rescue and many others
- I bring many skills from my previous roles in the military (6 years) and the Fire and rescue Service (7 years)
- Some pests require specialist knowledge and there are always new ways and methods of dealing with these pests. I stay up to date with modern, humane methods as a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA)
The professional service we offer domestic and professional customers across W10 postcode area is comprehensive; every assignment starts with a thorough assessment of the problem, including pinpointing the pest and identifying the solutions.
Onsite surveys and free, as are our quotations. So, why do it yourself when you can have a fully insured and guaranteed professional pest control service in North Kensington?