Why do pest problems need dealing with… and quickly?
I’m Spencer Willmott and I am part of the professional pest control company, West London Pest Control.
Through experience, I know that ALL pest control problem and issues need dealing with quickly and here’s why:
Damage – many pests can cause damage to buildings, gardens and so on. It can happen quickly too. The rat, for example, in its need to constantly build a nest, with gnaw and chew through almost anything, from wood to cardboard, materials and soft furnishings.
The woodworm, not a worm at all but a beetle, can also cause damage inside wooden items which is invisible to our eyes. Allowed to continue and the integral structure of the item can be seriously weakened.
Health – some pests are irritating and a nuisance; the carpet beetle does not carry disease, for example, but damages natural fibres such as carpets. But some pests are downright dangerous. Mice spread disease, as do rats. Cockroaches spread salmonella across the floor, worktops, anything they touch in fact. The wasp and the bee can deliver a fatal sting, an allergy that many customers across W1 may not be aware of until it is too late.
Expense – again, pest control issues and infestations can be expensive to deal with, and any damage rectified. Dealing with a pest as soon as it is spotted can be a far less expensive in terms of treatment than allowing it to spiral out of control. As soon as you spot signs of a possible pest infestation – even if you are not sure what is causing the problem or where – call me for an immediate, yet discreet response.
Why choose West London Pest Control?
There are many reasons why we are a popular pest control company;
- Knowledgeable – holding a qualification such as Level 2 in ‘Pest Control & Management’ from the Royal Society of Public Health means that I can treat all pests, as well as store and use a variety of professional grade insecticides and so on
- Safe practice – I also hold a health & safety qualification awarded by the National Examining Board in Occupational Safety & Health thus, you can be confident that I am operating safely, protecting you and me
- Specialist – many pest control issues in West London, Regent Street and surrounding areas require specific sets of solutions and treatments. Knowing that the pest company has these specialisms is key: holding qualifications and having attended a variety of course including First Aid, Water Rescue, Confined Space Training, manual handling, working at height and so on means I am equipped to deal with ALL pests in ALL situations
- Experience – I bring a wealth of experience to my everyday work as a pest control technician. I know how to deal with emergencies!
- Professional – for both business and domestic customers, knowing that the pest control technician will act in a way that is professional is also important. All pests are dealt with in a humane way, all solutions, methods and treatments are safe for use in and around the home, as well as business premises and public spaces.
If you have a pest problem in W1, don’t wait or hesitate – call me at West London Pest Control.