Discovered a pest in or around your Hampton home or business?
It can be the smallest of insects, to the birds that fly overhead or the once ‘cute’ urban fox that is now causing you to lose sleep. When an animal, bird, insect or rodent invades your space, whether in or around your Hampton or Hampton Hill property, you need it deal with it.
The best way to deal with it is to call me, Gary Coates of West London Pest Control. Qualified, skilled and experience, I can be trusted to deal with any pest problem, no matter where it is.
Why and when does a pest become a pest?
Even though they are around us all the time, in the main, animals, birds, insects and rodents don’t cause us too many problem until…
- The weather – when there is a prolonged spell of certain kinds of weather, pests can become a nuisance. Sometimes, the weather may favour them and they breed profusely or, the weather may force them from their homes. Flooding, for example, can displace many a pest from their natural habitat pushing them in to ours.
- Their numbers – populations of various pests fluctuate due to all kinds of influences but, when their numbers soar, they need to find new places to nest and breed. Again, our homes and business, as well as public spaces, parks, gardens and so on, become a great place for them.
- The built environment – sometimes, pests are displaced by building work as well as their confusion as why they habitat has changed. They may come across our properties and simply move in.
- Opportunity knocks – some pests are simply opportunist. They see a warm, dry place to nest and breed, a ready food supply close by and they move in. Simple.
- Our habits – but, the things we do can also be very attractive to pests. Just think of our refuse bins, the recycling bins…
Knowing how or why they happen is one thing, knowing how to deal with them safely and humanely is another.
As a professional pest controller, I know exactly how to deal with all pest infestations;
Experienced – my work has been featured on the popular eye-opening BBC documentary series, “Oxford Street”. Keeping this busy stretch of street free from pests and vermin take a year round effort from me.
Qualified – with the qualification ‘Pest Control & Management’ from the Royal Society of Public Health, I can identify and deal with all pests common to the UK. A comprehensive course, this qualification also includes the safe use of chemical treatments that are sometimes necessary.
Skilled – but pest control is more than throwing some bait down, and setting traps. It is a fast-paced industry that has to evolve and adapt as pests change in their habits too. As an active member of both Basis PROMPT and the National Pest Technicians Association, I have access to all the latest training and research opportunities.
There is no need to put up with any pest. For a no obligation and free quote, call me today – and all my work is insured and guaranteed too!