Are you being bother by nuisance animals, birds or insects in SW1V?
Do you have bugs in the house, or a pest in the garden? Does your business need help keeping pests at bay?
If so, then you need to call me, Gary Coates of West London Pest Control. Living and working in the area, including Pimlico and Abbots Manor on a regular basis means that I can respond quickly to any call, about any pest in any situation.
Pests can be anywhere, and at any time of the year
There are some pests that are more common at certain times of the year. Wasps and bees, for example, hibernate over the colder, winter months, reappearing in spring through to early autumn. This means I get many calls to help home owners and businesses be rid of nests in inconvenient places.
But, the majority of pests can become an issue or an infestation at any time of the year. They are attracted to our homes and business because the habitat we like to live in, is also one that they like to live: safe, warm, free from predators and with a ready food supply close by.
All pests dealt with
Being confident that the pest controller you call has the skills, abilities and qualifications to deal with a pest is important;
- Qualified to a high standard, I hold the Level 2 qualification ‘Pest Control & Management’ as awarded by the Royals Society of Public Health. This is a comprehensive course that covers all pests and scenarios, as well as the safe use, storage and transportation of chemicals insecticides and so on.
- Training and continuous professional development is important in any profession, but certainly in pest control when methods and treatments change and update regularly. As a member of the National Pest Technicians Association, I stay up to date with all the latest changes and developments.
- Basis PROMPT is also a body that looks at developing training and development courses for professional pest controls, and thus I have accessed many specialist courses that deal with certain pests and methods.
- With only 20 years in the military, I understand the need to prompt, but measure response to all pest control issues and difficulties.
- My work in keep Oxford Street pest free has been highlighted on the recent BBC documentary series, “Oxford Street”. This street in London is the busiest in Europe, with millions of visitors each year to the 300 shops along the one and a half mile stretch.
No job too big, or too small
Every pest call is treated with the prompt action need to eradicate or control the pest. I help domestic and business customers in SW1V to be pest free, with all my work guaranteed and insured.
I provide all customers in and around Pimlico and Abbots Manor with a free, onsite quotation. Call me today and be pest-free in next to no time.