Can you really be pest-free at your Tooting home or business?
Animals, birds, insects and rodents are everywhere. There are all kinds of studies and research that gives us various estimates and to the size of population of various pest types; there is a common saying, for example, that we are never more than 10 feet from a brown rat.
However, it is impossible to accurately predict the number of some pests, including rodents such as the rat. When an insect, animal, bird or rodent decides that our homes or businesses in and around SW17 are the perfect place for them too, there is a problem.
Professional pest control and advice
I’m Gary Coates and, as part of West London Pest Control, I offer business and domestic customer in Tooting, Furzedown and surrounding SW17 a comprehensive pest control service.
- Qualified – as a fully qualified pest controller, I am able to use a variety of methods and treatments to deal with all kinds of pests, from the smallest bug to the nuisance that are rats, mice, birds and so on. The Level 2 award in ‘Pest Control & Management’ awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health, covers all pests as well as the safe us of chemical treatments.
- Specialists – some pests have, over the years for a variety of reasons, become more common. Fleas for example, are surging in numbers possibly due to the incorrect use of flea treatments, as well as other issues such as development immunity by fleas to certain chemical ingredients, as well as our decreasing tolerance for living with pests. I have completed a number of additional and specialist courses enabling me to have more treatment options to offer Tooting and Furzedown customers.
- Up-to-date – pest control is a fast moving industry, increasing in importance year on year as the service most likely to be used by domestic and business customers. I am an active member of two trade bodies, both of which promote high standards, training and development, and so on. The National Pest Technicians Association and Basis PROMPT are two organisation that keep me at the cutting edge of pest control innovation.
- Trustworthy – with many years’ experience in pest control, I also bring many complimentary skills and abilities from two decades serving in the military, understanding for example, that many customers on realising they have a pest problem or infestations need prompt action that is effective and safe.
- Humane – it is a criminal offence for anyone to cause a bird or animal unnecessary suffering, even if it is a pest. There are also cases where some animals cannot be released back in to the wild, once trapped and there are also strict laws and regulations on how some animals and birds are to be trapped or controlled. Falling foul of these laws can result in heavy fines, as well as the risk of imprisonment thus, engaging a professional pest controller is the best move.
For many people, a pest in a nuisance as well as a danger to their health in some instances. Regularly working in and around the SW 17 area, I can respond quickly and help you be free from nuisance bugs, birds, animals or rodents. Call today for a free quotation.