Need a pest removed in your home or business in Windsor?
If you believe that you have a pest problem in your home or business premises we highly recommend that you call on one of our local pest controllers to deal with the problem. When a pest problem has escalated, DIY solutions are more often than not a waste of time, energy and money. Also, trying to deal with pests yourself in uneasy to reach places pose other risks such as personal injury or property damage.
The best way to deal with a pest problem is to call me for assessment and proper treatment- James Banham of West London Pest Control. I am a qualified, experienced and skilled pest controller. I pride myself on working in an efficient and discreet manner. I can be trusted to deal with any pest problem (no matter how big or small)
Why and when does a pest become a real problem?
Most of the time the animals around us don’t pose a threat to our health and safety until…
- The weather – when there is a prolonged spell of certain kinds of weather, pests can become a big problem. Warm temperatures can accelerate breeding, whereas really cold temperatures can force animals out of their habitats into warm homes.
- Their numbers – when pest numbers soar they can become a huge problem in our homes, gardens and parks
- The built environment – sometimes, pests are forced out of their homes by building work as well as other types of construction and find themselves looking to your home for shelter.
- Opportunity knocks – some pests are purely opportunistic – they come across a warm and dry place and set up shop, especially if there is a readily available food supply (pet food or left out garbage)
- Our habits – left out foods or garbage and overgrown gardens can aid a pest problem
Knowing how or why you have a pest problem is one thing, but knowing how to deal with them carefully and humanely is another. This is why we do not recommend DIY solutions. They are usually ineffective if a pest problem has escalated and can cause unnecessary suffering to the animals involved.
All our work is undertaken responsibly and efficiently. Not to mention we are fully insured!
Call me today to set up your free, no obligation on-site assessment in the Windsor area…