Animals, birds and insects are all around us; we see them and think nothing more of them until…
- We have swarms of flies in our property
- We see rats in the garage
- Mice are in the cellar
- Wasps are in the garden
- Or seagulls invade our garden every time we try to use it…
… and the list could go on and on for pest infestations are more common than you think.
It seems that we are becoming less tolerant of sharing our properties – domestic or business – as well as our outdoor spaces with animals, birds or insects that we see as pests.
Being infested with a pest is something that many of us find distressing, uncomfortable and embarrassing; as a result, many customers are preferring to use the expert services of a pest control service, such as West London Pest Control.
A pest infestation is a problem that needs dealing effectively; solutions need to be safe and humane… and they need to work quickly.
These are the 4 reasons why you should contact West London Pest Control for any pest control issue in or around Hampton!
- Effective – with all our technicians holding the ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification, awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health, you can be sure that we have the right solution to your pest control issue. Whether this is dealing with the smallest bug to the largest of animals or birds, we have the method, treatment or equipment to either eradicate the pest completely or have it under control. We also hold additional qualifications of all kinds, making us specialists in such things as rodent control and proofing.
- Safe – all methods and equipment we use are safe to use around the family home and business. Pets need to be safe from harm too and the laying of ‘open’ poison is no longer an option in many cases. It is also frowned upon as many non-target species can be harmed, hence great care is taken when dealing with pests both in and outside the home or business premises that only the pest is targeted and nothing else.
- Humane – pest control work is governed by a variety of rules and regulations, as well as laws. For example, no animal or bird must suffer unnecessarily, even if it is a pest! Some species, once trapped or caught, must also be euthanized and not released back in to the natural habit. For example, grey squirrels, once trapped, cannot be released into woodland. Hence, falling foul of these laws can get you in to serious trouble; allowing a local pest control company to deal with any pests is the best way forward.
- Quickly – living and working around Hampton on a daily basis makes us one of the most responsive pest control companies. We understand that pest control and infestations take priority and guarantee all our work too; if we don’t succeed the first time, we’ll keep coming back until we do! And, our work is insured too, with a £10 million Public Liability policy.
Don’t take chances! Be pest-free in no time at all by calling West London Pest Control.