Discovering you have bugs in your bed, fleas in the sofa or rats in the garage are not pleasant discoveries but, when you do, you want a swift, effective solution.
What do you do?
There are a few options…
- Do nothing
- Try getting rid of your problem yourself
- Call West London Pest Control
The problem with option a)
Doing nothing in many cases is simply not an option. For example, cockroaches in the kitchen or bathroom are not welcome, simply because they spread all kinds of bacteria that can make us very ill. Seeing one cockroach will mean that there are hundreds of others lurking in skirting boards etc.
The problem with option b)
Attempting the do-it-yourself option can mean that you make the problem worse, simply by not applying the treatment correctly or using the wrong treatment for the wrong pest. This gives the pest even more of a window of opportunity to breed and develop the infestation even more!
Why option c) is the best…
West London Pest Control is an expert company, with many years’ experience and can help any customer – domestic or business – with any kind of pest control problem and here’s why…
- Qualified – all our technicians are qualified to a minimum standard of the ‘Pest Control & Management’ certificate, as awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health. This is detailed and comprehensive course that must be completed within 12 months of starting it. With a high threshold pass rate, this course means the technician is able to deal with all pests common to the UK, as well as the safe storage, transportation and use of chemical treatments.
- Specialist – not all pest control assignments require a one-off solution; some need ongoing management and control, as well as proofing measures. For example, we hold a range of specialist qualification, such as rodent control that many of our customers in the business sector require.
- Experienced – we have been working in the pest control industry for many years; it is a fast-paced industry, constantly changing and updating. This is because some pests develop ‘immunity’ to some of the ingredients in chemical treatments and thus, methods and treatments have to change.
- Responsive – working in Egham on a daily basis means that we also offer an incredibly responsive service to all our customers; it is unpleasant being under siege from pests with customers wanting to be pest free quickly!
- Cost–effective – although you may think professional pest control services will be expensive, you will find that they are far more cost-effective than you think, especially when you consider how quickly you will have the pest problem dealt with!
We offer all our customers no obligation, free quotations so that you know what it will cost you, as well as the safe, humane methods we will use and when we can deal with your pest – in most cases, straight away!
Call us to find out more.