What to look for in a pest control company
When faced with an invasion or infestation by a pest, we can either attempt to deal with the problem ourselves or find a local pest control company to deal with it for us. However, making the right choice under pressure and distress of having a pest invading your home or business can mean that we don’t always make the best decision.
Bear in mind the following factors when looking to choose the best pest control company, local to you;
- Results – every customers, domestic or business, with a pest problem wants the right result and that is, to be free from the pest as quickly as possible. For this reason, look for a pest control firm that offer a comprehensive service…
West London Pest Control offer Ashford customers a comprehensive service that includes the eradication or control of the pest, as well as prevention advice and measures.
- Guarantees and insurances – you should always look to engage a company that has a clear guarantee policy, as well as insurances for working in and around public spaces, as well as in the home.
West London Pest Control guarantee all their work for both domestic and business customers, with Public Liability Insurance to the value of £10 million.
- Reputable – you are looking for a company that has been trusted by customers, preferring for a long period of time. Pest control is an industry that is dynamic and constantly changing; the rules and regulations that govern how pests are dealt with, including the methods used change all the time, hence you need a company that is up to date.
West London Pest Control are members of various trade bodies and are aware of any changes concerning both the use of certain chemical treatments, as well as new technologies and methods that are developed. These modern methods often mean that the most stubborn of pests are eradicated far quicker.
- Qualified and experienced – there are a variety of qualifications and courses that pest controllers can hold and these vary widely. Always look for the Level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification, awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health as a minimum.
West London Pest Control technicians are all qualified to this Level 2 award and also hold a variety of additional qualifications, making them specialists in several pest control areas e.g. rodent control and proofing.
- Responsive & local – some pest control companies offer their services across the country but, this is no compensation for local companies who not only know the area well, but understand why some pests are attracted to some areas over and above others. Being local also impacts on response times too.
West London Pest Control work on a daily basis in and around Ashford and will deal swiftly with any call for help with any pest, regardless of whether it is in a domestic or business property.
And, we offer free on site assessment and quotations too and, with no obligation, there is no need to worry about feeling pressured – if you have a pest problem, call us today!