Expert Pest Control in NW6 North West London from Mark…
Mark of North West London Pest Control has many experience of dealing with all kinds of pests in all kinds of situations. The balance between the nature and pest is a fine one but one that can be kept in balance with humane treatment and control.
Mark proudly served 16 years in military service including close protection and civil engineering to offer the leading pest control service in NW6 including Kilburn, Brondesbury, West Hampstead, Queens Park, South Hampstead and all of North West London.
It seems that in the blink of an eye, the birds, animals, rodents and insects that live alongside us can change from being barely noticeable to being a pest. But, how and why does this happen?
The factors that affect balance
- Weather – prolonged periods of set weather can encourage an explosion in breeding of certain pests. If their food source is plenty, for example, a bird, animal, insect or rodent have everything they need to breed over and over again.
- Built environment – as we create bigger areas of built environment, some animals can become ‘confused’ and become trapped in an area that is not suitable for them. In some cases, such as squirrels in loft spaces of buildings, the built environment can be just as good as their natural habitat, if not better.
- Travel – as we travel more, and our food is imported and so on, bugs of all kinds have the ability to move from one place to another too. The brown rat, for example, was thought to have been introduced to British shores from cargo ships many centuries ago.
- Our habits, including our reduced tolerance to pests – the fact is that we are no longer prepared to share our space, either in our homes, businesses or outside spaces with an influx or infestation of an insect, bird, animal or rodent. This is when the balance tips and they become a nuisance and a pest.
What pests do West London Pest Control deal with?
With deal with anything from ants to bees, wasps, silverfish, pigeons, squirrels, foxes, rabbits, bedbugs, fleas, flies, rats, mice, moles and so on.
We work across the NW6 postcode including Kilburn, Brondesbury, West Hampstead, Queens Park, South Hampstead and beyond. We offer a discreet pest control service to both domestic and business customers.
Why trust West London Pest Control?
Dealing with a pest ad eradicating it from an area at all costs is no longer an option. A pest control technician must work within the confines of safety to him or herself, as well as the customer, their families, the general public, pets and non-target species.
This is why it is important to trust a pest control company and the solutions that they offer are safe but effective.
Gary is the proprietor of West London Pest Control and is high trained and experienced in pest control:
- Holds level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification awarded by the Royal Society of Pest Control
- Completed various specialist qualifications such as proofing measures and so on
- Firearm licence and holds an ASSA Certificate in Small/Long Weapons
- Health and safety compliant, including maritime health and safety
- Trained in the use of breathing apparatus (PADI)
- Advanced First Aid at Work trained, including trauma medic training and use of a defibrillator
- Military training, including military engineering, civil construction qualifications and more
- Manual handling training
- Survival training
All the work carried out by West London Pest Control is guaranteed and insured too, with Public Liability Insurance to the value of £10 million.
We can provide a full and comprehensive pest control service to domestic and business customers within North West London and the NW6 postcode area. And we offer free, no obligation quotes for every assignment too. Call us today for swift, humane and effective pest control solutions.