North West London’s leading pest control in NW11 Golders Green, Brent Cross, Temple Fortune, Hampstead Garden
Being the leading pest control provider in North West London and NW11 areas, we offer a professional and honest expert approach to pest control. Operated by Mark who proudly served 16 years in the military including global close protection and military and civil engineering. Our technicians are local, honest and highly trained and efficient.
A pest can be any insect, bird, animal or rodent that encroaches on your space, whether that it inside or outside. One minute they can be cute, fluffy signs of nature and her beauty, the next they can infest our homes, business, outbuildings gardens and so on, causing massive amount of angst and damage.
The majority of pests prefer places to live that are safe, warm, weather-proof and with a ready food source close-by. Unfortunately, this makes homes and business, as well as gardens and public spaces across the NW11 postcode the perfect places for them.
We deal with all types of pests! Some of the most common are birds, seagulls, pigeons, insects, ants, moths, silverfish, woodworm, fleas, bedbugs, rodents, mice, rats, squirrels, rabbits, moles, the list is endless as we also can identify rare pests.
Pests can present many issues to humans: as well as being a nuisance, some pests are dangerous – such as the sting of a wasp – or a danger to human health, such as the bacteria spread by rats and incontinent mice.
Dealing quickly and effectively – and humanely –with pests is a priority for many home and business owners across Golders Green, Brent Cross, Temple Fortune and Hampstead Garden.
Rather than attempting to deal with the pest issue yourself, possibly making it worse and wasting time and energy, call in the professionals: call West London Pest Control.
Who are West London Pest Control?
Owned and operated by Mark, West London Pest Control has been helping business and domestic customers to enjoy a safe, pest-free environment for some time now. They achieve this by a combination of qualifications, experience and skills, some specific to pest control and others more generic…
- Qualifications that are specific to pest control are essential and this is why Mark holds the level 2 certificate in ‘Pest Control & Management’, awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health. This is a comprehensive qualification that covers all major pests in the UK, as well as the safe use of chemical treatments.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments is important too, including the use of strong rodenticides. Although effective in controlling rat number, it also causes secondary poisoning and has a significant impact on wildlife. It needs to be used with caution, as well as following modern, updated guidelines that only a professional pest controller can do.
- Completing specific courses in certain techniques is also important such as proofing measures used to control birds on buildings, rabbits and so on.
- Mark also holds a firearms licence, as well as ASAA Certificate in Small/Long weapons.
- Experience outside of pest control is also important, as it brings many skills to the fore:
- Health and safety compliant, including maritime health and safety
- Advanced First Aid at Work trained, including trauma medic and the use of a defibrillator
- Military and combat engineering qualifications
- Civil construction qualifications
- Manual handling training
- Use of breathing apparatus trained (PADI)
- Basic language communication skills in French and Spanish
- Survival training to the highest level as a result of both military and close protection work throughout the world
- Being a local pest control service is important too. The built and natural environment of an area can make it more enticing and advantageous to a pest and thus, knowing the area and why some pests are more of a problem in some areas than others is important in deciding which solution is most appropriate.
- Being able to quickly assess the nature and scale of the problem is essential, as well as any local or situational barriers that prevent some treatments being used. Clearly, laying poisons in and around areas frequented by the public or children is not the first choice of action.
Call Mark today for a no obligation quote
If you have a pest problem in the NW11 Golders Green, Brent Cross, Temple Fortune, Hampstead Garden area and would like more information and advice on how to deal with it and prevent further outbreaks, call West London Pest Control today.