How to deal with pests in Walton on Thames
A pest is when a bird, animal, rodent or insect becomes a nuisance. They can be outside or inside your home or business – or both, in some cases! Their presence can make people feel uncomfortable, embarrassed, distressed and, in many cases, can impact on your health.
As soon as you suspect you have a pest, even if you are not sure what it is, the best course of action is to call me, Gary Coates of West London Pest Control.
Regularly working in and around Walton on Thames, Hersham and other areas within the KT12 postcode area, I help people live be pest-free once again.
Qualified and experienced
However, when you call on the services of a professional pest controller, you need to be confident that they can deliver the service that they say they can:
- I hold the level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification, awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health; this is a comprehensive qualification that examines control methods for all pests common in the UK
- I also hold a variety of additional qualification in various specialist methods of pest control relating to specific pests, e.g. rats, mice and so on
- Health & safety is important for all customers and as a member of Basis PROMPT I have access to all kinds of additional training relating to pest control as well as operating safely
- I am also a member of the National Pest Technician Association, a trade organisation that promotes a high standard of professionalism and training within the industry
- With two decades of military service, I also bring a range of skills and abilities to my work as a pest control technicians
- I am also a popular expert, with my work having been featured on the BBC documentary series “Oxford Street”. Keeping this busy stretch of street pest-free is a challenge…
My work is fully insured too and guaranteed.
From bedbugs in the home, to urban foxes and roosting pigeons, I can deal with all kinds of pests on all kinds of situations.
Some pests can be eliminated in one visit, whereas other take a little more perseverance, such as the rodents etc. that plague a busy shopping area such as Oxford Street. Elimination is only one part of the solution, however, and thus I ensure I leave every assignment with hints and tips on how to prevent an infestation in the future.
For example, there is no doubt that our habits have an impacted on pests. The urban fox, a successful opportunist has learnt to exploit the food in waste recycling bins, compost and general refuse, for example. The ability to travel both domestically and internationally has also helped spread some pests, such as bedbugs. Pests that were once considered an issue from years gone past are now prevalent once again.
Pest control and elimination is at its most effective when the infestation is caught at the earliest possible stage and this is why you should call me at the first sign of any possible pest infestation. Call me to arrange a free onsite assessment at your KT12 home or business.