Why choose West London Pest Control?
All members of the West London Pest Control team are fully qualified to handle all common UK pest problems found in your home or business premises.
Our local pest controller in the Camberley area is James Banham:
I’m James – the local pest controller for Camberley and the surrounding areas. I am part of West London Pest Control team and pride myself on being able to deal with your pest problems quickly, humanely and efficiently.
- Qualified – I have the skills to deal with a wide range of pest problems found in the UK and more specifically have my ‘Principles in Rodent Control’ and ‘Associate of Rodent Specific’ certifications. However, I am able to deal with all common UK pests.
- Experienced – I have years of experience in the pest control industry which means you can be reassured that my knowledge is vast – even with trickier problems to deal with such woodworm removal or wasp nest removal in hard to reach areas, such as high trees. I am also good at forecasting animal behaviours. This is an essential skill for getting an extermination done right, as animals are suspicious of new activity in their environments. They key is to predict their behaviour to lessen any chance that a method doesn’t work as well as possible.
- Specialist – as mentioned earlier my specialities lie in rodent control. However, I am trained to deal with common pests found in the GU15, GU16 and GU17 postcodes, such as bedbugs, moths, fleas and rats.
- Trusted – West London Pest Control has a brilliant reputation in London and the surrounding counties. Some of our technicians have even been on television talking about the industry and skills needed. We also all have the relevant qualifications to deal with a manner of pests and have the best practice for the safe use of chemicals and pesticides.
What to expect after you call us:
- On-site survey – every job starts with an on-site assessment of your home or business premises. This will include pest identification and a corresponding treatment plan that takes into account the pet type and environment. I also asses the scale of the problem to make sure there are no surprises later down the line!
- Free, no obligation quotation – after the assessment I will provide you with a complete pest report and cost breakdown. Some pests can be dealt with in a one-off treatment, whilst others may need more than one treatment, as well as monitoring afterwards. All this will be discussed with you.
- Treatment – once treatment is agreed, I can begin the necessary work (all of which is fully insured). All treatment methods used are safe for use in and around your property, as well as being as humane as possible to the pest.
If you have a pest problem and would like it sorted quickly and efficiently give me a call today!